Search The Bloggle

Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Venus Project: Climax Episode 1 – Beeble Reviews


It’s idols!



I mean super robots!



I mean Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist. 


Oh, I get it! It's supposed to appeal to nobody but men!


Ponytail is a girl doing her best to join the Formula Venus idol ring and become the biggest rookie star in all the land, and everybody in town loves her so much they can’t stop themselves from feeding her.


"Stop it! Why do you THINK I'm jogging?!"
 
Ponytail comes from an orphanage, so she’s been working to give back, as well as get fame. It’s nice.

This worries me, though. Is her ab-to-belly button ratio so whack because they’re not feeding her? Is she relying on those handouts??

Probably not, maybe she’s eating too much. What with all the free extra meals. 


I'm more concerned about your eyelashes, there.

Ponytail and The Red Lash, partners at the same rookie agency, decide to have a good ol’ dance battle, so they can keep from feeling cake-eating guilt. Idols and all.

Ponytail summons Mechazawa!

The Red Lash summons...nothing!

Awww mannnn! BUSTED! XP

Well, they don’t fight, Manager doesn’t allow it. They eat instead, which is a win for Ponytail.They watch the news to get the hot scoop on the idol news: RUSSIAN GIRL FROM SEASON 1 IS COMING FOR THE BIG GAME!!





Okay, so maybe she's not FROM Russia, per say. Sad though that the entire economy of this country relies on her idol performance, a la Yugioh.

Then before you know it, it’s time to go! Ponytail VS Lady Tiger! The Red Lash VS Boobs McGee! America, the Country VS Glasses! Loli Menoli VS Russia!!! No holds barred, belt’s at stake!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN! GO FOR THE TEN COUNT!

SPLAT ON THE MAT! SPLAT ON THE MAT!

And then—

Oh darn! It's over!

Oh man, people were watching it WITH ME?! Guys, WE need a Venus Climax party TOO!

There's gonna be like, 90's robots, and 80's robots, too!

You and me both, honey! Oh it'll be something.

Yeah! I mean that's where all the ACTION is!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't contain myself either. Next week, watch out! I'm gonna be the guy in the bowtie! I'll see you guys next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment