Search The Bloggle

Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Makura no Danshi Episode 3: A High School Student That Gives His All to Music and the Violin - Bobble Reviews


We're in for a real treat tonight! Now that Beeble's out of the Beeble Bobble Bear Cave, I can watch my favorite summer anime in peace. Allegedly this is the musical episode, so I want to have this on full blast.

Yeah, you read that right. I said allegedly because I don't even know yet! This is a live watch-along where I, Bobble Bear, experience the latest masterwork in the ever-expanding Pillow Boy gallery, and you, the reader, feel this wonder vicariously through me. Now, let me take off these headphones and pump it up full blast!

I don't know what that is, but I hope the neighbors hear it.

...Phew! What an opening song. "Itadakimasu" indeed — I'm sure to be chowing down on the memories of this upcoming Pillow Boy for years to come. Now for the meat of this episode, which is to say, of course, the boy meat.




It seems that tonight's boy will not praise me. He thinks I'm weak; an unfit predator. That's okay. His pillow is, if not the probably-uncomfortable violin, the equally-hard facts of life. The first two episodes of positive reinforcement have prepared me well. I think I can stomach this.


Yes. This is what Pillow Boy has needed from the start; an acidic counterpoint to its sweet praise.  Yes, Mary and Senpai, I know I'm great. I know I have a fine ass. But I realize that I need to enter my next stage of development, as a person, right now. In four minutes.

Play your song.




Oh.

My.

Gosh.

Is my left speaker broken? Maybe they got a bad cut of the episode? I seriously can't hear anything. Is his voice the music? Is he rapping, is he a beat poet?


No! No, don't act like you just did something special! You played nothing, a whole sack of nothing. You have done nothing for me.

See, exactly, nothing.

You're bluffing.
You're bluffing.
Y-y-you wouldn't!
........Promise?












OHHH MY GOD, YOU WERE TOTALLY FUCKING BLUFFING.

Okay, so first of all he was giving me violin lessons, and he didn't even fucking finish them, and then he gave me a fucking concerto that even wasn't even fucking anything, and then third he just "happens" to be afraid of the spider that "suddenly" appeared in front of my "bear" head. I mean, you saw that. He was about to strum my perfect body!

I don't even know if I can cover next week's episode.

This is mentally exhausting.

Don't even try to make it up to me.
Stop it.
Go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment