Search The Bloggle

Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Charlotte Episode 4: Seriousness of the Moment - Bobble Quickie Highlight Zone


I know I dropped this show last week, and you probably know that too, and I didn't think I'd be looking back, but here I am, here this is, because I'd be ABSOLUTELY REMISS if I didn't report a LITTLE of this stuff, and I have a feeling I'll be coming back...but not for in-depth reviews just yet.

Catch the hot picks off my cam-cord.

Pictured: me. All me.

Okay, so this episode the student council has to go play baseball with an esper so they can stop him from using his telekinetic illegal curveballs at the big Koushien sports thing. But they know they can't win without using their own wacky powers! And you know, they've gotta be covert with their mind control.







But that's not this episode's shining moment. No, not even the idol-is-a-new-student exploits, whose chuckle-worthy moments were too pristine to preserve in mere sequential art, can hold that title.







No comments:

Post a Comment