Search The Bloggle

Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

GANGSTA. Episode 3: ERGASTULUM - Bobble Reviews


Hey, look, backstory.

Traumatic!

Oh, sorry, no, that's just the first thirty seconds, let me rephrase that. Hey, look, bagstory.

"Bastard?" Hm. Guess those names are sort of tragic.

I just don't know. Without any ridiculous fight scenes, what do I cover? The discovery that Worick not only has an eyepatch which hides a gross ruined eye that possibly was stabbed out by his now-comrade who likely killed his family...but is also a gigolo? Or how about the two Handymen and their prostitute-turned-secretary's heartfelt transition into bagboydom? That's not even mentioning the mystical secrets behind the dog-tagged ultra-strong "Twilights" got their powers! Too much heavy stuff and so little time, amirite?????

Really? Oh, that one was easy.

You're not giving me my usual material to cover, GANGSTA. You think you're all cool and snide this episode, trying to set some kind of mood. Well, you're not. You set yourself up for failure. I'm gonna ruin your mood with a good joke. Get. Ready. To. Get. Smoked.



Whenever she sees bloody death, she gets traumatized! But no one else does!
R-R-R-RIMSHOT! RIMSHOOOOOT!!!

No, I'm not letting you off easy. You're trying to make our girl Alex wary of our boys Nic 'n' Wor? Trying to make her see the tattoos on their hot muscular backs? Well, you just tied your own shoelaces, again, by having her tousle Warburton's hair. Check. And mate.

*humorous basketball horns*

Oh, hey, look, backstory.

Oops! I mean drug-addled non-descriptive flashback visuals that are hard to make fun of.

This is a warning, GANGSTA. When you're like this, you kind of put me to sleep. Do you know how hard it is to take notes while you sleep? It freakin' sucks, man. That's why this paltry review is a formal challenge. A challenge to you, the GANGSTA. anime. Gimme something wacky, I dare you.



No comments:

Post a Comment