Search The Bloggle

Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Episode 3: Shining Time of Promise – Beeble Reviews



“I can only dream that the prince’ll stop spitting whenever I greet ‘im!”

So somebody hates Snow Red now. 

His father was a bull and his mother never smiled.

Prince has been literally killing himself with paperwork lately, so his retainers are forcing him against his will to see his best friend

But once she’s gone, Lord Hater tries to convince Prince to keep her out of his life, because SHE IS LOWBORN and he will FACE CRITICISM and OLD MONARCHY. But since Prince won’t back down, Lord Hater proceeds to Step 2. Hiring an assassin. 




*“PRINCE PRINCE PRINCE PRINCE PRINCE LOOK WHAT THEY TRIED TO STICK IN MY FACE!”

“Oh, hey Red. Wassup?”

“Aw dammit I thought they’d shoot me before I got this far I’m not ready yet.”

She decides that the only way to stop the murder plot is to go up to the assassin herself and talk at them. Which seems counter-intuitive to the whole assassination failure idea, but...oh, she meets Lord Hater and talks him outta HIS plan to have the assassin assassinate!

Alright, it was just wishful thinking. More like...

SHE PUSSES HIM THE FREAK OUT WITH HER MAD DETERMINATION SKILLS!
 
She did it SO GOOD! that the assassin gets his ass out there. 

“I have a dog named Chowser, I play with a rubber ducky in the bath, and Wednesdays just freak me out. Now please spare my life ma’am!”

Then they all live happily ever after until next week.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS A LOCKED ROOM MYSTERY EPISODE AND WE'RE IN THE ROOM?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment