Search The Bloggle

Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Senyaku Episode 4: Amid Enemies - Bobble Reviews


A wise Internet person once said that I should drop Chaos Dragon. Just drop it. Well, tonight's the night!


Long story very very short, our heroes met a fat machine. The fat machine sent Prince Ibuki to give a letter to Gakusho. But really, he was expected to have to kill Gakusho and use his friend-sacrificing super dragon powers.

"What if I kill Gakusho?" "Oh! Hm, that is a shrewd observation."

Buuut he didn't, because when Ibuki told Gakusho that the fat machine didn't die from Gakusho's assassination attempt (because two little kids easily repaired the machine), Gakusho instantly acquiesced to the terms of the letter. The fat machine is impressed with his kingly valiance. Nice!

Although I'm touched that the villain wasn't completely flat-evil and giving them a huge tussle like I thought, I was not at all surprised to find that this is the show's height of philosophy:




I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW 8J

Like every other show I've dropped from the review corner with the notable exception of Umaru-chan, I'll continue watching, at least for a while. But I have a feeling that KayDrag reviews are done like dinner, always and forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment