Search The Bloggle

Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa Episode 4: Help the Class Rep! - Bobble Reviews


How? How? How do I review a straightforward comedy like this?!



Kuromine has to help the class president because she done goofed and didn't charge her human-size robot suit. Things get preeeeetty waaaaackeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....




And it just don't stop.



And then eventually they get her safely to the school clinic, wherein they can start to use the robot body's extension cord to recharge her...

That's so RUDE.

...when suddenly, things go wildly awry!







W-W-W-WAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!

It all culminates in an episode with too many wacky harem pervy antics for my eyes and ears – and my reviews – to skillfully, willfully capture. I guess it's just hard to comment on a show like this when it doesn't have an absolute failure dumb dumb episode like it did last week.

We're...not gonna come back to this, huh? Not this episode? .....Okay.

Therefore, due to the fact that I found this episode difficult to report on (and not because I absolutely want to throw this trash in the dumpster), I might have to leave it.

Sorry, Jitsu Wa. Actually, I, Bobble Bear, age withheld, am not feeling great about recapping you.


No comments:

Post a Comment