Search The Bloggle

Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Episode 6: The Student Council President and Her Cute Relative – Beeble Reviews


Welcome to Kiddy Time, your episode of the show where you see everyone taking care of a small child! Joke subjects include the kid being dumb, the kid being a lot of trouble, the adults doing things that they take the wrong way, getting lost outside the house, and VERY few more! 
 
oh shit wait no...
HELL YEAH I GET TO REFERENCE MORE MEDAKA BOX!! THIS WEEK ON MOMMY TIME!

Did you know? This fact is gonna be upsetting. The world’s youngest mother was five years old. But now, you can understand this mother. Li'l Hitomi has the body of a five-year-old, but it’s possible. Think of her hardships. Think of her life as a tiny fiver. I’m so sorry. 

Also fuck you guys for sexualizing her.

On the other hand, Hitomi can also be in Monster Musume. I’m telling you, this woman is a Nekomata, a cool monster cat. It’s the most obvious market they’re avoiding in that show, but there will come a time when they have to resort to the most obvious monster types. They’re already to slimes, but whatever. Point is, here’s my case.
 
Exhibit A: She is cat

Exhibit B: Daughter is cat
Rest my case

But Neko Jr. is a little sad that Kyon had to deal with her Mama-san, so we get our scheduled spoopty-boop skinship action.  


Her entire BODY is an erogenous zone...
“Aw! I wanted to hear more of my daughter getting boned! I guess I’ll have to wait until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment