Search The Bloggle

Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Episode 10 – Beeble Reviews


Summertime! Time for some WARM ANTICS. 

Oh look, Shiranui’s going camping.

Okay, well, that just makes what’s going to happen later even worse.

Since Kyon and Haruhi are shit at keeping their secret, she catches wise and decides to stalk him home. 

If only that worked in Medaka Box! Why didn’t they ever try screaming loud...


Oh. That’s why.

She has leveled up to MC Pee Pants.

So she nabs the underwear Medaka gave him the other day. And so he tells her it’s his, ha ha, his never gets old XD
 
MC Pee Pants is clearly not a real human.

Haruhi’s hair isn’t that long you moron it’s yours

ok that was easy you’re terrible at this

“Don’t tell anyone I pee my pants on a regular basis. I have an acorn-sized bladder and I somehow manage to hide this issue during classes.”

No, actually she’s stupid and easy to please so she wants him to consider her another member of the Kyon N’ Pals Harem. 

“Let me pee on you. Preferably with you in me.”

OH SHIT THE TWO OF US ARE TAKING THE JOKE TOO FAR

Of course it gets worse, you know what we're watching here anyhow.



D’awwww, actually it turns out she’s trying to get on his dick side in order to help her friend get higher up on the ‘To Bone’ list.

“Okay okay geez, just stop waving your Phil & Lil Deville vag in my face!!”


*“So what’d I miss now, did she piss your panties?”

“So that’s how they do it in America. I get you now.”

For the love of god, please stop drinking things forever.

Well, I guess that makes MC Pee Pants a real character now. Good thing there’s three episodes left.

No comments:

Post a Comment